Board Package Specialist
Have one of our board package specialists review or facilitate your board package!
Our specialists have worked on thousands of packages—more than any one else in New York City.
Variable Pricing to Suit your Needs
Pricing based on
- Package Complexity
- Number of Deal Parties
- Time Restrictions
- Building Requirements
- Custom Packages
Our board package specialists will examine an existing board package and advise on any errors, oversights, or improvements that can be made.
pricing starts at
Our specialists will handle the entire package process after package creation — They'll work with all deal parties, communicate with property management, and ensure error-free digital submission.
pricing starts at
Tell me more!
Whether you'd like an expert to facilitate the entire package process or simply want another set of qualified eyes on the package you've already created, we've got you covered!
- Create, populate, and compile digital board package using BoardPackager
- Report directly to Package Initiator
- Liaise directly with all deal parties including agents, applicants, attorneys, guarantors, etc.
- Ensure digital payment of fees*
- Ensure all documentation is provided & accurate
- Communicate with property management package processor when needed
*Specialists cannot accept or hold checks or any paper documentation whatsoever
- Over 1,000 hours of board package training and experience
- Experience with every type of board package [purchase, lease, refinance, etc.]
- Unequaled understanding of property management communication
BoardPackager cannot guarantee approval of any board package submitted. Those decisions are made solely by the property management company or the respective boards of the buildings. BoardPackager cannot be responsible for the information provided by users in service of any board package submitted. That information provided is solely the responsibility of the users. BoardPackager will not alter any information in any way, shape or form to positively or negatively impact a board package. While Board Package specialists are available during the times contracted, they are unable to predict or control other parties' availability.